Achieving Regulatory Efficiencies
Many tips and ways to streamline and simplify the execution of compliant management.
TAHC&H Faculty/Presenter: Kay Hollers
- Presentation Date: November 14, 2017
- TAHC&H Event: HCSSA Administrator Program | Houston
Subscription Type: Individual
- TX HCSSA Administrator/Alternate Continuing Education
CE Approval Statements:
· This program meets continuing education requirements
for Administrators and Alternates under Texas HCSSA licensing regulations.
HCSSA Topic(s) Addressed:
- §558.259[d]agency responsibilities
- §558.260[a]basic principles of management in a licensed health-related setting
Program Description: Today’s Home Care Executive is confronted with myriad
regulatory requirements about State and Federal compliance, reimbursement requirements, personnel management,
confidentiality and safety requirements, taxation and much more. This presentation focuses on and proposes changes to processes and systems that
streamline and simplify the execution of compliant management. Maintaining the focus on efficiencies, the presentation also discusses:
- appropriate delegation
- strategic outsourcing
- time management hints
- communication techniques
- useful technological tools
Program Learning Outcome:
- Learners will actively engage in the learning activity and indicate an intent to change or
enhance their practice by implementing efficiencies to streamline operations related to regulatory requirements.
About the Presenter:
Kay Hollers, RN MPH COS-C HCS-D is an Independent Consultant for HealthCare ConsultLink and has over 35 years’
experience in administration of and consulting with home health and hospice agencies. She holds a post-Masters
certification in Healthcare Evaluation from Wayne State University with emphasis on quality evaluation in healthcare
settings and is a frequent presenter to public and private audiences on topics such as OASIS accuracy, care planning,
clinical best practices, and QAPI procedures.
 Achieving Regulatory Efficiencies